Liquid vacuum services efficiently and cost-effectively remove and transfer liquid and semi-solid waste materials from the surface ground, tanks, and other vessels. Pro Serve is capable of vacuuming liquids and semi-solids, including both corrosive materials and flammable liquids. Applications for our truck may be (but not limited to); oil skimmings, drilling mud, leachate, sludges, wastewater, spent coolants, transferring of liquids, and spills.
- Removes sandblast sand and other abrasives (dry or wet) from vessels, tanks, trenches, lines, pits, towers, lines, pits, towers, flare headers, etc.
- Clean rust and other scales or deposits from towers, furnaces, tanks, and other vessels, process lines, upper decks, etc.
- Load (except ceramics) and unload tower packing.
- Clean storage tanks – from asphalt or bunker c from the floor to sandblast sand from floating roof.
- Drumming or fiber packing of liquids, sludges, or solids (wet or dry).
- Unload and load resin from water treating vessels.
- Air circulation to minimize paint over spray or sandblast dust inside vessel.
- Unload and load vermiculite, rock wool, or perlite from cold boxes (using the roll-off system, even large volumes of volumes of insulating materials can be stored for reuse).
- Clan API separators, sums, trenches, weight scale pits, etc.
- Cleans stretford froth spills from sulfur recovery units washing down with water.
- Cleans roof.
- Vacuum sorbent boom and sorbent pads.
- Unload and load sand, gravel, clay, charcoal, or other media from (or into) filter vessels (NOTE: Each layer can be selectively loaded or unloaded).
- Clean material from tank cars or off railroad track areas.
- Clean cooling towers (out of service).
- Remove molten sulfur spills from process pads, trenches, upper decks, and off conduit, process lines or vessels.
- Transfer material from one vessel to another.
- Air circulation to dry towers, reactors or other vessels.
- Skim oil from sumps, ponds, pits, etc with minimal (less than 10%) water pickup.
- Clean solids or sludges from frac tanks, transport trucks or conventional vacuum trucks.
- Remove refractory from furnaces, boiler and reactors.
- Clean barges, cargo holes and dock areas.
- Clean Water inlet screens and intake piping.
- Vacuum catalyst from reactions.
NOTE: ALMOST ANY JOB WHERE SOLIDS OR SLUDGES ARE REMOVED OR CLEANED UP WITH SHOVELS, PICK AXES, AND WHEELBARROWS CAN BE DONE MORE ECONOMICALLY AND IN LESS TIME WITH A GAP-VAX.